March is Member-Get-A-Member month at PMAC and you can win a trip to the 2013 PMAC National Conference just for referring a new PMAC member!
Whether it’s because of the unparalleled networking opportunities, in-depth educational offerings, or discounts galore, we all know someone who could benefit from becoming a PMAC member. Now is the time to make that connection, because March is PMAC’s Member-Get-A-Member month and you could win big!
From March 1st through until March 31st, current PMAC members will have the opportunity to win a trip to the 2013 PMAC National Conference, being held June 12-14, 2013 in the Nation’s Capital, Ottawa, ON, just for referring a new member who joins PMAC. And every new member you refer earns you another ballot in the grand prize draw.
In addition to bragging rights, there’s even a prize for the Institute that increases its membership percentage the most during the campaign – a suitable-for-mounting wall plaque acknowledging the feat, a trophy for display as that year’s winner, and recognition at the 2013 National Conference’s Board Chair Gala.
PMAC has developed recruiting tools to make your job even easier, including an ePostcard for you to share with your friends and colleagues. We’ve even drafted sample emails, Tweets, LinkedIn postings and Facebook messages that you can customize to appeal to all of your social networks.
The theme of this year’s membership drive is High-definition networking or HD Networking. The inspiration behind this theme is that PMAC membership gives you access to events and online communities exclusively for supply chain professionals. By attending PMAC events, members meet valuable contacts that work in supply chain and who are directly beneficial to their careers in SCM. When one compares a regular business networking event, where there may be a handful of SCM professionals, to a PMAC networking event, it’s as if one is networking in high-definition.
All you have to do to get started is reach out to those you know could benefit from a career boost and convince them to join the leading and largest association in Canada for supply chain professionals.
Here’s how to enter:
- The recruitment period opens March 1, 2012 and closes March 31, 2013. To allow for manual processing and mailed-in applications, the reporting period will end April 30, 2013.
- All PMAC members in good standing are eligible to participate.
- New members must not have been members of PMAC since January 1, 2012.
- The new member must join as a professional member (not a student member).
- The new member must identify the referring member when they join*, which can be done in one of the following ways:
- for mailed, faxed or online enrollments: write the referring member's first and last name and the name of their Institute on the application form;
- for phone enrollments: mention the referring member's first and last name and the name of their Institute at the time of the call;
- PMAC members will receive one (1) entry into the Grand Prize draw for each new member they successfully recruit. There is no limit to the number of new members that one PMAC member can recruit.
- The Grand Prize (Approximate value: $5000.00). consists of the following:
- one (1) round-trip airfare from the nearest major city to the winner's residence to Ottawa, ON; three (3) nights stay at the Westin Ottawa, the 2013 National Conference Host Hotel; one (1) full conference registration, including tickets to all social events,
- an iPad, and
- a choice of $500 or a one year free PMAC membership and admission to a local networking event, or one complimentary full registration to a provincial conference and registration for a PMAC Partnership webinar, or a combination of local seminars and PMAC Partnership webinars totaling $500.
- The Grand Prize draw will take place on Tuesday, May 7, 2013.
- Prizes are awarded as described and no substitutions will be permitted. Prizes are non-transferable. If the winner is unable or unwilling to accept the prize package awarded, an alternate winner will be drawn from the remaining ballots.
*Credit for recruitment is only given at the time that membership is paid for, so be sure your recruit mentions your name when they sign up!
For more information on the membership drive please contact your local Institute.