PMAC has launched the new SCMP – Supply Chain Management Professional designation, replacing the Certified Professional Purchaser (C.P.P.).
The SCMP designation sets the national standard for excellence in supply chain management in Canada. It is the most sought-after achievement in the profession, and the mark of strategic leadership.
The new designation better reflects all the disciplines within supply chain management by integrating procurement, operations and logistics. An SCMP delivers innovative leadership, strategic thinking and brings the most advanced skills to add value to your organization in a changing global marketplace.
- The National Launch of the SCMP – A Milestone for our Profession (06/30/10)
- PMAC Launches New Designation, Purchasing b2b, (06/30/10) (PDF, 83.8KB)
- Media Release: PMAC Launches New SCMP – Supply Chain Management Professional Designation (06/02/10)
- Introducing the New SCMP Designation (06/04/09)
- New Supply Chain Designation to Replace C.P.P., Purchasing b2b, (03/30/09)
- Letter to Members on Designation Change (02/03/09)
- Designation Change Focus Groups Provide Insights (09/30/08)
- PMAC Designation Change Task Force (06/11/08)
Earning the SCMP designation requires successful completion of the Supply Chain Management Professional Designation Program. The program certifies that the SCMP has attained the highest level of competency. Adherence to a Code of Ethics ensures the highest level of integrity.